ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Apache Ignite 2.7.5-rc3
Date Tue, 21 May 2019 08:42:05 GMT
Igniters,

 I encourage everyone to vote, not only PMC. Having an advisory vote does
not mean this vote does not matter. More Ignite developers check this
release more possible issues we can find. Steps to be performed to verify
the release can be found here
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Release+Process

PMCs,

 This vote could be closed as unsuccessful after 2 days. I intentionally
set timeline longer due to weekends, but it does not seem to me it helps.
Please pay attention to this release.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov