ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ML] IGNITE-9978 Compound Naive Bayes Pull Request
Date Fri, 31 May 2019 21:45:02 GMT
Hi Ravil,

Thank you for your efforts. I've triggered tests for this PR.

I'm sure that ML experts will take care of it. Please always feel free to
remind the community about submitted PR.

Some Apache projects have a weekly digest about JIRAs in PA state, maybe we
can adapt this technique. And for now, I hope to add a similar feature to
Apache Ignite TC Bot (including information about tests failures). Since
JIRA digest nor TC Bot feature are not available yet, forgotten PR may
occur from time to time.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov