ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Accept Apache Ignite 2.7.5-rc3
Date Tue, 21 May 2019 08:38:37 GMT
Hi Anton,

thank you for pointing that out. This step is mentioned in the release
manager instructions, but I've missed it. But as this release in minor, I
guess we may skip it for now and do in the background.

Hi Peter I., as far I understand from private discussion with Anton, the
new release build chain may be not compatible with this verification step.
Could you please assist with aligning two builds to be compatible? To
update release manager instructions I need to understand which build number
to be used in release verification step.

Sincerely
Dmitriy Pavlov