ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PRIORITY Action required: Security review for non-https dependency urls
Date Tue, 21 May 2019 14:17:18 GMT
Hello!

I think we still have a http dependency on H2:

        <repository>
            <releases>
                <enabled>false</enabled>
            </releases>
            <snapshots>
                <enabled>true</enabled>
                <updatePolicy>always</updatePolicy>
                <checksumPolicy>ignore</checksumPolicy>
            </snapshots>
            <id>h2database.com</id>
            <name>Snapshot repository on h2database.com</name>
            <url>http://h2database.com/m2-repo</url>
            <layout>default</layout>
        </repository>

WDYT?