ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Saikat Maitra <saikat.mai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IGNITE-7285 Add default query timeout
Date Tue, 23 Apr 2019 00:01:29 GMT
Hi Ivan,

Thank you for your email. My understanding from the jira issue was it will
be cache level configuration for query default timeout.

I need more info on the usage for this config property and if it is shared
in this jira issue I can make changes or if there is a separate jira issue
I can assign myself.

Regards,
Saikat