ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IgniteConfigVariationsAbstractTest subclasses do not run
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2019 20:19:59 GMT
Hi Ivan F.

Thank you for finding it and bringing it here.

Please feel free to fix test to run (and fail) if the code it tests is
faulty now. If the community knows the moment when tests run will be
enabled, it is absolutely not an issue, that TeamCity Bot will complain
about new failures. I strongly believe that we should see a true picture of
tests output rather than having these tests not running.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov