ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Fedotov <ivanan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [3681058, 3680965] needs to be handled
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2019 07:53:42 GMT
Hi, Dmitry

I took a look at failures and it could be caused by changes in
tearDown/clearTestEnviroment method. In the latest master version before
IGNITE-11412 serializedObj.clear(); will be invoked only if
(!keepSerializedObjects()) condition will be satisfied [1].

So the insertion of this condition back can repair tests. If you don't mind
I'll create a ticket on this issue.

[1] https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/6267/files

--
Ivan Fedotov.