ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: in-memory compression
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2019 22:11:24 GMT
Hello Pascal,

We'll get you added to the 3rd parties list it's not a big deal. It will be
great if you have and can share any production deployments of the plugin,
just to increase confidence in the module.

However, how is your feature different from the default Ignite-compression
to be released soon?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-20%3A+Data+Compression+in+Ignite

-
Denis