ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: newbie + kubernetes IpFinder
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2019 17:18:40 GMT
Hello Balazs,

Thanks for reaching the community out. Certainly, we'll appreciate if you
contribute your changes back. Could you please create a ticket in JIRA and
open the pull-request? Someone from the community will review and accept
your improvements.

Just in case, you can find more on contribution here:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/contribute.html#contribute

-
Denis