ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cluster discovery via Consul
Date Tue, 09 Apr 2019 09:40:34 GMT
Hello!

I'm not sure that we should bundle Consul intergration with Ignite. We have
a huge number of integrations and most of those are poorly maintained. I
think that you should develop it separately, deploy releases to maven
centra;/ They will be as easily reachable as our own artifacts this way.

Otherwise, the answers is 1) why not, and 2) we're not sure, give it a try.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev