ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: .Net docs need to be aligned with Java - dev review needed!
Date Tue, 02 Apr 2019 14:56:27 GMT
Hello!

So I went through this section as well:
https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/ignite-facts diverged from
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/ignite-facts
https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/getting-started-2 Java 11
recommendations?
https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/performance-tips Cache StartSize is
very deprecated. Do we even have (non-page) Eviction? "Tune GC" section
sounds outdated, recommend G1?
https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/serialization Let's remove all
"Ignite 2.0" blocks or convert it to plain text since it's what we have.
BinaryReflectiveSerializer - do we even have it configurable?
https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/leader-election diverged from
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/leader-election
https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/cluster called clustering and
refers to other sections in https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/clustering
Persistence and Data Grid sections need to be checked for sync.
https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/eviction-policies talks about
evicting from on-heap, needs to be actualized.
https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/off-heap-memory No longer have
tiered, let's boot swap space too.
https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/docs/service-grid out of sync with
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/service-grid

Next question is what to do with this information?
I guess we should do C++ as well.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev