ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan Rakov <ivan.glu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IgniteConfigVariationsAbstractTest subclasses do not run
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2019 10:32:13 GMT
Ivan,

Seems like IgniteCacheReadThroughEvictionSelfTest is broken. Test
scenario assumes that even after expiration entry will be present in
IgniteCache as per it will be loaded from CacheStore. However,
CacheStore is not specified in node config. I've added patch that
enables cache store factory, please check IGNITE-11708 attachments.
Regarding IgniteCacheConfigVariationsFullApiTest#testGetOutTx* tests:
from my point of view, test scenarios make no sense. We perform get()
operation from ATOMIC caches and expect that entries will be locked. I
don't understand why we should lock entries on ATOMIC get, therefore I
suppose to remove part of code where we listen and check
EVT_CACHE_OBJECT_LOCKED/UNLOCKED events.

Best Regards,
Ivan Rakov