ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Павлухин Иван <vololo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [MTCGA]: new failures in builds [3218097] needs to be handled
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2019 10:10:25 GMT
Dmitry,

I already saw such names. My bet here is that such name occurs when
whole test class failed to start. Test class is
IgniteCacheDistributedPartitionQueryNodeRestartsSelfTest. And no test
methods were started. It seems that TC simply takes 2 last parts of
fully qualified name as a test name. If it sees failed method it is
MyTestClass.myTest. And in case when whole class failed to run any
method it is mypackage.MyTestClass.

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin