ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Алексей Платонов <aplaton...@gmail.com>
Subject Tests for ML using binary builds
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2019 15:58:25 GMT
Hello, Igniters!
I would like to create several tests for ML algorithms using binary builds.
These tests should work in this way:
1) Get last master (or user-defined branch) from git repository;
2) Build Ignite with a release profile and create binary build;
3) Run several Ignite instances from binary build;
4) Run examples or synthetic tests with a training of ML algorithms and
inference;
5) Accumulate fails statistics on some board.

Currently, I'm working with own open repository in git that contains
scripts for Docker and Travis as the prototype. I want to complete these
tests and contribute them to Ignite.

Should I adapt such tests for TC after prototype complete or Travis can be
reused? Maybe such a process was created for other Ignite modules and I can
use it for ML. What do you think?

Best regards
Alexey Platonov.