ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite 2.7.5 Release scope
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2019 15:25:56 GMT
Hi Igniters,

Let me share a couple more links related to release
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+2.7.5

Tests (now tests use Java 8):
https://mtcga.gridgain.com/pr.html?serverId=apache&suiteId=IgniteTests24Java8_RunAllNightly&baseBranchForTc=ignite-2.7&branchForTc=ignite-2.7.5&action=Latest

TC bot had corruption, so for now, it is a number of blockers tests, I hope
runs during the weekend will help to re-collect stat for 2.7

https://mtcga.gridgain.com/current.html?branch=ignite-2.7.5-nightly

Also, I've changed scripts to allow to run Ignite under Java 12+, please
review/test changes https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-11600
https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/6326

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov