ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Pereslegin <xxt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Batch updates in Ignite B+ tree.
Date Thu, 14 Mar 2019 17:03:54 GMT
Folks,

I have prepared draft IEP [1] for batch updates in PageMemory [2].

This IEP contains a description of the proposed changes and a plan for
their implementation.
It does not contain a description for batch insert in B+ Tree, if you are
working on it and have any updates it will be good to add them to an
appropriate topic [3]. If you are not working on this task I'll do it by
myself later.

WDYT?

Also, I have a draft implementation of batch insertions to the FreeList
(without B+ Tree batch updates) and testing results look nice [4].

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-32+Batch+updates+in+PageMemory
[3]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/IEP-32+Batch+updates+in+PageMemory#IEP-32BatchupdatesinPageMemory-BatchupdateinB+Tree