ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Muzafarov <maxmu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite 2.7.5 Release scope
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2019 11:13:33 GMT
Dmitry, Ilya,

Yes, I've looked through those changes [1] as they can affect my local
PR.  Basically, changes look good to me.

I'm not an expert with CommunicationSpi component, so can miss some
details and I haven't tested these changes under Java 11. One more
thing I'd like to say, I would add additional tests to PR that will
explicitly highlight the problem being solved.