ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Maxim Muzafarov <maxmu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene text index persistent ?
Date Wed, 20 Mar 2019 10:14:47 GMT
Hello,

The link [1] is the issue with Persistence for text indices.

AFAIK, the issue is very difficult with their implementation and has a
doubtful performance improvement. One of the most obvious
disadvantages of persisted Lucene indexes can be that they will
dramatically slow down the node start time. So, probably, better to
keep them in-memory only.