ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite 2.7.5 Release scope
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2019 10:42:59 GMT
Hello Ilya,

I do not see any issues with the mentioned test. I see the following output
in the logs:

[21:41:44] : [Step 4/5] [2019-03-22 21:41:44,970][INFO ][main][root] >>>
Stopping test:
TcpDiscoveryCoordinatorFailureTest#testCoordinatorFailedNoAddFinishedMessageStartOneNode
in 37768 ms <<<
[21:41:44] : [Step 4/5] [2019-03-22 21:41:44,971][INFO ][main][root] >>>
Stopping test class: TcpDiscoveryCoordinatorFailureTest <<<
[21:41:44] : [Step 4/5] [2019-03-22 21:41:44,971][INFO ][main][root] >>>
Starting test class: IgniteClientConnectTest <<<

The issue with Windows may be long connection timeouts, in this case we
should either split the suite into multiple ones or decrease the SPI
timeouts.