ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ignite 2.7.5 Release scope
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2019 16:41:55 GMT
Hello.

Yes, locally this test seems to pass. However, no luck on TC. Maybe my
commit is positioned on top of especially unlucky HEAD.

Anyway, my point was thatTcpDiscoverySslTrustedUntrustedTest (or any other
intra-node SSL test) is a sufficient test for IGNITE-11299.

It will very reliably hang on Windows/Java 11 without patch and will always
pass with my patch (and TLSv1.2).

So no additional test is needed - we are testing a known regression here.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev