ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Павлухин Иван <vololo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: beforeTestsStarted() was deprecated, what should we use instead?
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2019 08:45:59 GMT
Hi,

AFAIK various startGrid* methods of GridAbstractTest are not tied to
concrete instance of test class. I think that a we can make them
static. Also same can be done for some other methods and all they can
be extracted into static utility class like GridTestSupport in order
to reduce GridAbstractTest class size and separate concerns.

What do you think?

чт, 7 февр. 2019 г. в 09:44, oignatenko <oignatenko@gridgain.com>:

> Hi Anton,
>
> You can start and stop grid from static context required by mentioned
> annotations using code like:
>
>      MyTestClass.class.newInstance().startGrid();
>
> This way doesn't look very convenient and I created JIRA task to address
> that:
>
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-11240
>
> Does that address your question?
>
> regards, Oleg