ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject New committer: Andrey Mashenkov
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2019 12:02:33 GMT
Dear Igniters,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Ignite has invited Andrey
Mashenkov to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Andrey has both code contributions and valuable contribution to community
development, we appreciate his effort in helping users on user-list,
efforts in reviewing patches from other members.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

Congrats, Andrey, keep your pace! Please join me in welcoming Andrey, and
congratulating him on the new role in the Apache Ignite Community.

Best Regards,
Dmitriy Pavlov