ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Anton Vinogradov ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: beforeTestsStarted() was deprecated, what should we use instead?
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2019 14:09:33 GMT
Oleg,

You may use TODO if it is really necessary.
I see no reason to have any todo at JUnit3TestLegacySupport class since
it's already marked as legacy and should be removed in the future.
And we should have an issue about this removal.

Why you closed GNITE-10177 "cleanup Junit 3 from the project" since you're
not finished work?
Why now we discuss incorrect deprecation instead of making proper fix
design in advance?

One more question to the committer.
Dmitriy,

Why incomplete fix was merged to master without any issues responsible for
finalization?
Who's now responsible for final Junit3 removal?