ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Ilya Kasnacheev <ilya.kasnach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flaky tests
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2019 09:01:00 GMT
Hello!

We also have this wonderful tool: https://mtcga.gridgain.com/

It keeps track of tests which are currently flaky or under investigation,
and given your change it will report non-flaky tests that failed, skipping
all problematic tests.

It talks to TeamCity so it can run tests for you, check their results and
comment JIRA with "Bot Visa", see:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-11299 comment from "Ignite TC
Bot"

Since we don't have too many flaky tests thanks to Make TeamCity Green
Again movement, it works reasonably well.

A year ago we did not have any of this but now we do, and we were able to
shave 80% of test-checking busy work. This is mostly thanks to Dmitry
Pavlov.

Regards,
--
Ilya Kasnacheev

ср, 27 февр. 2019 г. в 01:39, Stanislav Kozlovski <