ignite-dev mailing list archives

From oignatenko <oignate...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: beforeTestsStarted() was deprecated, what should we use instead?
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2019 07:14:14 GMT
Hi Anton,

I would like to re-check if I correctly understand the plan.

So, we are going to remove deprecation from these two methods - and the
reason for this is that the way recommended instead of these methods makes
it less convenient to start and stop the grid.

Now, regarding the mentioned inconvenient way, we also plan to improve it
(JIRA task IGNITE-11240 if memory serves). My understanding is, after we are
done with it, we will recover deprecation for these methods because as
follows from above, inconvenience of using the recommended way was the only
reason to remove it.

Please feel free to correct if I missed something.

regards, Oleg