ignite-dev mailing list archives

From oignatenko <oignate...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: beforeTestsStarted() was deprecated, what should we use instead?
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2019 14:18:03 GMT
Hi Ivan,

For the sake of precision, startGrid() is currently overridden in one of
subclasses of GridAbstractTest. This means that we would have to somehow
handle that when changing this method to static. Same thing is with another
solid candidate to making static, stopAllGrids(boolean), which is also
currently overridden in another subclass.

That said, above issues look relatively minor and manageable and overall I
think it would be better to redesign GridAbstractTest as you suggested.

regards, Oleg

Павлухин Иван wrote