ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Addressing usability issues with JDK 9-11
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2019 15:04:44 GMT
Hi Denis,

I'm not sure that pom detection is related to Java version or to Ignite. I
will check examples.

I've checked Apache Ignite TC Bot can be successfully launched using
instructions in
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/getting-started#section-running-ignite-with-java-9-10-11
using OpenJDK 10.0.2 on Windows 10. The only issue was with JAXB
dependencies, but it is definitely not related to Apache Ignite.

BTW, thank you for the banner.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov