ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ignite index corruption issue -> unrecoverable cluster
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2019 13:29:21 GMT
Denis, Whan do you think about a more general idea of creating FAQs for
Ignite users?

What if experts will once place their answer in a wiki page and then
develop answers for frequent problems.

And before diving into researching each problem, experienced community
members will ask users to check the FAQ first?

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

P.S. here is an article, Apache guides have reference to
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html - one from required
actions from users is to search for information.