ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Greeting
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2019 19:27:01 GMT
Hi Artur,

You're in,  now you can assign an issue to yourself.

Thank you for interest in Apache Ignite and welcome to the Apache Ignite
Community.

Following is a couple of links should help during joining to the community
Short 'How to start' guide
https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#contributing-to-apache-ignite

and full guide version
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Ignite
developers here.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov