ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Addressing usability issues with JDK 9-11
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2019 19:38:13 GMT
Alright,

That's what needs to be done:

   1. Fix sh/bat scripts work - fails on my Mac OS Mojave and latest Oracle
   JDK - java version "11.0.2" 2019-01-15 LTS
   2. Change command line startup to output warning to stdout and logs to
   add necessary params to JVM
   3. Make sure that examples can be compiled and run with Java 11
   4. Make Ignite buildable with Java 11

Points 1-3 are quick. Dmitriy are you the one who is looking into it? When
can we release Ignite 2.8. We should do this as soon as possible.

-
Denis