ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SQL views for IO statistics
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2019 14:51:40 GMT
Yury,

How do we differentiate between logical and physical reads?

Also, it looks counter-intuitive when "CACHE" is used in the name of the
views for SQL table related statistics. It's still hard to explain the user
the relations between caches and tables. Hopefully, this will be fixed in
3.0 with renaming but as for the statistics can we use anything neutral for
the view names?

-
Denis