ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shtykh <rsht...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: CompactFooter for ClientBinaryMarshaller
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2019 09:55:36 GMT
Igor, I see. How about having a warning if `BinaryConfiguration` is not provided explicitly
to at least raise attention? And creating a JIRA issue for C++ clients -- after it resolves
we can probably switch it to cluster default.

--
Roman Shtykh

    On Monday, January 21, 2019, 7:04:30 p.m. GMT+9, Igor Sapego <isapego@apache.org>