ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Chandranana Naik <chandranana_n...@persistent.com>
Subject Need help on Apache Ignite tests
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2018 10:54:34 GMT
Hi Team,
I have recently started working with Apache Ignite. Build on x86 Ubuntu 16.04 is complete.
I wanted some information on the tests I am running.

Could you please give some information on what the test does - GridEventConsumeSelfTest#testApi,
I want to understand the functionality of the test .

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Chandranana

DISCLAIMER