ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Павлухин Иван <vololo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Abbreviation code-style requirement.
Date Sat, 15 Dec 2018 14:37:01 GMT
Vyacheslav,

> PR looks good to me in general, but I've noticed a possible typo in
> the PR and Wiki:
> 'lable' -> 'label'

Good catch! I updated a PR [1]. Could someone fix it on wiki or give
me rights to edit wiki? (my login is "pavlukhin")

> Also, according to the wiki, the following rules should be added:
> 'topologyVersion' -> 'topVer'
> 'regularExpression' -> 'regex'

Actually, the plugin operates with tokens which are determined
assuming camel-case naming style. So, "topologyVersion" will be split
to "topology" and "Version" and converted to "topVer" by transforming
each token. But we cannot do so with "regularExpression" because there
is no rules for "regular" and "expression". And even if we had such it
would produce "regEx". Adding a rule "regularExpression=regex" to
abbreviation.properties does not lead to desired effect.

[1] https://github.com/dspavlov/ignite-abbrev-plugin/pull/2

--
Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin