ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Павлухин Иван <vololo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some problem with execution ignite.bat in master
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2018 08:30:03 GMT
AFAIK, "-J" is also a common way used by developers of the java
platform for passing JVM system properties from command line tools
which start JVM inside. E.g. keytool follows such approach [1].

[1] https://docs.oracle.com/javase/8/docs/technotes/tools/unix/keytool.html
(section Common Options).

--
Best regards,