ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Юрий <jury.gerzhedow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Query history statistics API
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2018 08:22:10 GMT
Alexey,

Yes, such property to configuration history size will be added. I think
default value should be 0 and history by default shouldn't be gather at
all, and can be switched on by property in case when it required.

Currently I planned use the same way to evicting old data as for
queryMetrics - scheduled task will evict will old data by oldest start time
of query.

Will be gathered statistics for only initial clients queries, so internal
queries will not including. For the same queries we will have one record in
history with merged statistics.

All above points just my proposal. Please revert back in case you think
anything should be implemented by another way.

--
Живи с улыбкой! :D