ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Default failure handler was changed for tests
Date Thu, 06 Dec 2018 12:51:24 GMT
Anton, I have another proposal. We stop, for now, then you will chill a
little bit, then you will have an absolutely fantastic weekend, and then on
Monday, Dec 10 we will continue this discussion in a positive and
constructive manner.

Trying to win in a match "my revert is bigger than yours/my code is better
than yours" will not help to anyone.