ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject Re: welcome letter
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2018 20:01:28 GMT
Hi Vladimir,

Welcome to the Apache Software Foundation and to the Apache Ignite
Community.

I've added your account to the list of contributors. Now you should be able
to assign an issue to yourself.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask here. Looking
forward to your contributions.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

P.S. Additional references that should boost your onboarding.

Please subscribe to both dev@ and user@ lists, optionally you may subscribe
to notifications@:
https://ignite.apache.org/community/resources.html#mail-lists

Get familiar with Apache Ignite development process described here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Development+Process

Instructions on how to contribute can be found here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/How+to+Contribute

Project setup in Intellij IDEA:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Project+Setup