ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alexey Kuznetsov <akuznet...@apache.org>
Subject Support service on inactive cluster
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2018 14:20:09 GMT
Igniters,

I would like to discuss how we can support following features for Service:

1) Made  services work on deactivated cluster. What we need for that?
    Introduce some flag on service configuration?

2) Auto start service after full cluster restart if service was started at
runtime.
Can we have also add some flag on service configuration?
 And store such services the same way as we store user information for
authentication in metastorage?

What do yo think?

I can create issues in JIRA if we agreed to support them.

--
Alexey Kuznetsov