ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Eduard Shangareev <eduard.shangar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it time to move forward to JUnit4 (5)?
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2018 17:32:33 GMT
Ivan,

So, suggested actions with the new approach:
1. Add @Test annotation on test methods.
2. Add @RunWith(JUnit4.class) annotation on test class.
3. Add @Before, @After on methods which should run before, after a
test (setUp, tearDown in current approach).
4. Add your test-class to a suite using suite.addTest(new
JUnit4TestAdapter(YourTestClass.class));
5. Use @Ignore instead fail(); for muting test.
6. You could start using @Parametrized instead of inheritance.