ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Yuriy Babak <y.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject [ML][DISCUSSION] ML Package reorganization
Date Tue, 11 Dec 2018 13:55:39 GMT
Igniters,

I want to discuss package structure for ML module. Actually I don't like
our current package organization. The main problem is that we have lots of
different packages under root package.

For examples algorithm related packages on same level like some utility
infrastructure packages such as environment(package with some classes
related with training environment).

So I created branch [1] with example of new package structure. Please share
any feedback about this package structure and about this idea itself.

Regards,
Yuriy.

[1] -
https://github.com/YuriBabak/ignite/tree/ignite-10641/modules/ml/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/ml