ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Vladimir Ozerov <voze...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Is it time to move forward to JUnit4 (5)?
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2018 17:37:56 GMT
Ed,

Several questions from my side:
1) When the change is expected to be merged?
2) What contributors with opened PRs and new or updated JUnit3 tests are
supposed to do? Rewrite to JUnit4?

If yes, then we should give them time to have a chance to get used to new
approach and resolve possible conflicts.

Vladimir.

пн, 10 дек. 2018 г. в 20:32, Eduard Shangareev <eduard.shangareev@gmail.com