ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Nikolay Izhikov <nizhi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: System Worker Failure Handler on local laptop
Date Thu, 27 Dec 2018 09:40:46 GMT
Alexey

Fix for this issue already in master?
I run tests on current master.

> Should we somehow announce it on the user-list or highlight on readme.io?

I don't think our users will be happy to users stuck with this behavior in
production.

Am I understand you correctly:
If someone use 2.7. release and Ignite process slowing for a few seconds
for any reason(low-end hardwre, VM pause, other processes grab the
resources) then Ignite node will be stopped?

> This is the issue I mentioned in "Critical worker threads liveness
checking
drawbacks" topic

Thanks for the link, I will check it out.