ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Ivanov <piva...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Relocation of Apache git repositories from git-wip-us.apache.org to GitBox
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2018 08:45:02 GMT
There will be no problem with TC, as we use GitHub as main VCS root, using ASF only for release
(which I will reconfigure during release builds refactoring and optimisations for AI 2.8).

> On 11 Dec 2018, at 19:25, Alexey Goncharuk <alexey.goncharuk@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Given that there is no option to stay on the old repository and mass-migration is scheduled
for Feb, 7th, I think it is better to prepare and move the repository before the date.

> As far as I understand, from developers standpoint we only need to change the git remote
entry. Petr, Sergey, can you asses what changes are need to be done in order to support this
migration for TC and release procedure?