ignite-dev mailing list archives

From oignatenko <oignate...@gridgain.com>
Subject Re: Change code style inspections to use red mark for those used at Teamcity build checks (IGNITE-10450)
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2018 13:21:57 GMT
Following up prior discussion in this thread, suggested changes were merged
to master as a part of IGNITE-10422 and are now included in project default
inspections profile.

Thanks to Maxim and Dmitriy for making it happen.

As for the ticket IGNITE-10450, I plan to keep it open for a little while
for just the case if we quickly decide to do some adjustments. Then I plan
to close it (assuming that if we will want to change something later this
could be done per new tickets).

regards, Oleg