ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Павлухин Иван <vololo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Brainstorm: Make TC Run All faster
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2018 12:56:35 GMT
Roman,

Do you have some expectations how faster "correlated" tests
elimination will make Run All? Also do you have a vision how can we
determine such "correlated" tests, can we do it relatively fast?

But all in all, I am not sure that reducing a group of correlated
tests to only one test can show good stability.
пн, 26 нояб. 2018 г. в 17:48, aplatonov <aplatonovv@gmail.com>:

> It should be noticed that additional parameter TEST_SCALE_FACTOR was added.
> This parameter with ScaleFactorUtil methods can be used for test size
> scaling for different runs (like ordinary and nightly RunALLs). If someone
> want to distinguish these builds he/she can apply scaling methods from
> ScaleFactorUtil in own tests. For nightly test TEST_SCALE_FACTOR=1.0, for
> non-nightly builds TEST_SCALE_FACTOR<1.0. For example in
> GridAbstractCacheInterceptorRebalanceTest test ScaleFactorUtil was used for
> scaling count of iterations. I guess that TEST_SCALE_FACTOR support will be
> added to runs at the same time with RunALL (nightly) runs.
>

> --

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin