ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Denis Mekhanikov <dmekhani...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time to remove automated messages from the devlist?
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2018 15:10:39 GMT
Dmitriy,

If a person wants to track all new tickets, then he may go to JIRA, create
a filter for Ignite tickets
and subscribe to it. JIRA has a pretty flexible configuration of filters
and subscriptions, so you can
specify exactly what issues you are interested in, and how often you want
to receive these emails.
This is much more convenient and more flexible than filtering emails from a
bot.

So, most people ignore JIRA messages, and the ones who want to track new
tickets,
may go to JIRA and configure their own filters. I don't see, why we need to
keep the forwarding to dev list.

Denis