ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpav...@apache.org>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Alexey Plehanov as a new committer
Date Sat, 17 Nov 2018 09:07:45 GMT
The Apache Ignite Project Management Committee (PMC) has invited Alexey
Plehanov to become a new committer and are happy to announce that he has
accepted.

Being a committer enables you to more easily make changes without needing
to go through the patch submission process

Alexey is doing an amazing amount of work, contributes ideas, e.g: the idea
of SQL views for system metrics and parameters, idea of compatible CRC, and
others. We were impressed by his willingness to help others.

Alexey, keep your pace!

Igniters, please join me in welcoming Alexey and congratulating him on his
new role in the Apache Ignite Community.

Thanks

Dmitriy Pavlov