ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitriy Pavlov <dpavlov....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Time to remove automated messages from the devlist?
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2018 14:40:03 GMT
Vova, I've also started such topic about GitBox messages (
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/1870ba56e0eb9e184d055ef2c84114ea43219d7c845036566f68e880@%3Cdev.ignite.apache.org%3E
).
But it seems no one reacted.

I agree to move out GitHub PR notifications + GitBox messages (see a
solution in the thread). I disagree about test failures, because a
contributor may just disappear after a fix, and someone else should pick up
the test fix.

If we will be open, positive and welcoming we will be still in top-5 dev.
lists, because we have something to say :)

Here are some thoughts about busy lists that
- might help to be open,
- help everyone to feel free to discuss things
- help to notice a useful staff
 https://grep.codeconsult.ch/2011/12/06/stefanos-mazzocchis-busy-list-
pattern/

Sincerely,