ignite-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Plehanov <plehanov.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SQL management and monitoring improvements
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2018 07:14:17 GMT
Yuri,

I think it will be useful if we extend in future management via SQL tool to
cover not only queries but also other parts of Ignite (for example: for
canceling tasks, for killing transactions, activation/deactivation,
baseline topology change, etc.).

Maybe, in this case, we should use a common prefix for such management
commands (like Oracle do: "ALTER SYSTEM ...")?

Something like:
ALTER GRID KILL QUERY ... [ON NODE ...]
ALTER GRID KILL TRANSACTION ... [ON NODE ...]
ALTER GRID ACTIVATE
etc.

What do you think about it?